Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What fuse needs replaced that kills your ignition located…

Customer Question
What fuse needs replaced...

What fuse needs replaced that kills your ignition located under the back seat?

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2004 Cadillac cts 3.6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had garage replace the body control mod. after it was replaced and programed it still wont start. then they found a blown fuse under the seat. that was Friday, and now its doing the same thing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Original problem was a blown heart core

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cadillac
8/6/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

There are 2 ignition fuses. One in the left side fuse box and one in the right side fuse box under the rear seat. See attached for the fuse locations

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager