Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

The parking brake. How do yuh release it? 2007 escalade

Customer Question
The parking brake. How...

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Cadillac Escalade. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. Thx

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cadillac
8/6/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 6 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

To release the parking brake, pull on the parking brake release handle at lower left of driver side of dash. see attached

If it doesnt release, you will need to check the release handle and cable for being broken and replace as needed. If ok, then let me know and will go from there

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?

~Confused by my info request or answer?

~Need more time?

~Confused on how the site works?

~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager