Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech
Experience:  Automotive instructor at Porter and Chester institute
14457476

I have a 2009 escalade ext 6.2 that will start and run until

Customer Question

I have a 2009 escalade ext 6.2 that will start and run until the engine has warmed up. When you turn it off and come back to start usually whithin 3 hours it will crank and not start. Code U0109 can be read as active and file pressures will be 0 Psig
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 12 days ago.
Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** in a stall/no start condition, turn the key off. Check the resistance between pins 6 and 14 of the DLC. The resistance should be 60 ohms +/- 10%.If OK, verify power and ground to the Fuel Pump Control Module (FPCM).If powers and ground are both good, check for voltage on the Dk Green/White wire at pin 13 of the FPCM while commanding the fuel pump on and off via the scanner.If voltage is present when commanded, verify a good connection to the FPCM. If OK replace the FPCM. Programming is required after installation.
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 11 days ago.

Hi any luck with your vehicle ?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I just went on vacation I will check in a week. And I just had FPCM replaced and programmed. That did not fix my problem.

ok let me know when you come back enjoy your vacations.