Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

09 escalade. load leveling does not work. no codes. replaced

Customer Question

09 escalade. load leveling does not work. no codes. replaced the relay and the compressor. fuses are good. still doesnt work. can hear something click back there like a relay when i turn the ignition key on.
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: park.
JA: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked fues, ok
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: replaced pump and relay
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

The height sensors built into the shocks tells the electronic suspension module when to activate the compressor. It sounds like problem is either height sensor or suspension module but to know for sure a scantool capable of monitoring everything will be needed. This isn't really a system you can work on from home unless it is a obvious problem. I'd expect repair to cost around $600 at dealership give or take a couple hundred depending on the problem Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Ever get it figured out?