Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

In dollars what does 10.2 book hours mean.and who in

Customer Question

in dollars what does 10.2 book hours mean.and who in hollywood florida 33019 will o the work at your guaranteed price
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

We cannot guarantee any price as every shop in this country sets their hourly labor rate by their overhead needs.

I can tell you that the average hourly labor rate in your area is $100 to $120 per hour, with some smaller shops slightly less and some large dealers slightly higher.

So on average, you are looking at $1020 to $1224 for 10.2 hours labor in work

If you want specific, I can call around to shops tomorrow when they are open, the same as you, and then post the lowest I can find for you

Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

I just noticed you have asked 5 questions and paid the expert for one by giving a positive rating. With such a poor percentage of compensating your various experts, for me to spend a few hours calling shops in your area for best labor rate price, I will require a positive rating before proceeding.