Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I HAVE A 2008 CADILLAC CAR RUNS GREAT IT STARTED WHERE CAR

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2008 CADILLAC CAR RUNS GREAT IT STARTED WHERE IM IN CAR IDLING AFTER DRIVING ALL DAY CAR CUT OFF WONT SHIFT OUT OF PARK IT JUS CLICK AFTER WAITING FOR AWHILE CAR STARTS RIGHT UP ITS NOT THE BATTERY , STARTER, IT JUST CLICK HORN LOUD LIGHTS STAY BRIGHT WHAT COULD BE WRONG I DONE HAD AN IGNITION SWITCH INSTALLED NO ONE NOT EVEN CADILLAC DEALER CAN FIGURE THIS OUT
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: SOUMD LIKE THE STARTER BE CLICKING, IT DID THIS A COUPLE TIMES A YEAR AGO THEN JUS STOPPED NOW IT DOES IT STARTING BOUT 2 MONTHS AGO AND DOING IT MORE FREQUENTLY
JA: What is the model of your '08 Cadillac?
Customer: DTS
JA: Are you fixing your DTS yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO JUST WANT TO FIGURE OUT THIS PROBLEM
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is anybody working on my question
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • I can help you figure this out if you have a volt meter. One possible cause is the start relay.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris