Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Cadillac Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Cadillac Diagnostics
18617752

How do you remove the rear seat headrests? 2012 Cadillac

Customer Question

How do you remove the rear seat headrests?
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2012 Cadillac SRX
JA: Are you fixing your SRX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried puling it out.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and prepare your answer. Be right back...

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for holding!

For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure to remove the rear head rest into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/bV8wP3

Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this issue? Any other questions you had? Was there something you wanted addressed that I may have missed in my answer? Did you find my answer helpful?