Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Cadillac Escalade Front End Is Squeaking.

Customer Question
A squeak is heard from...
A squeak is heard from the front end of the 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 6.2. I just changed the struts, sway bar bushing and wheel hub and bearing. Also hear a squeak when rocking steering wheel right and left.
What can be done?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/1/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Angel Martinez,
 replied 1 year ago
Angel Martinez
Hello my name is Angel,
Sounds to me like you have bad lower ball joints. They tend to squeak when going over bumps or rocking the vehicle side to side.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well I'm going to change upper and lower ball joint this weekend then have a wheel alignment. I will let you know but you most likely you are correct that it may be due to the bushing missing on sway bar.
Cadillac Mechanic: Angel Martinez,
 replied 1 year ago

Glad to be of service. please rate me when you get the work finished, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It fix. I replaced both ball joints tie rods and upper ball joint had an alinement.now my Cadillac does not sound 64 Chevy squeak squeak squeak drives like an EXT... LOL can you withdraw Money tomorrow I like to live up to thank you God bless have a nice day
Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez