Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

2014-present LF3/4 (Cadillac) bellhousing bolt pattern.

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
9/27/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Let me see if i have the diagram on the bolt pattern ,give me few minutes to look it up for you

Thanks

Chad

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No issues,
Take your time. Belive this or not, I'm starting a project and and doing research to find out what manual "transaxles" I might be able to bolt to this new LF3/4 V6 by Gm. I have a 1988 Pontiac Fiero and turning it into a project car. Needless to say this won't be something completed over night.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If it's possible, pictures, dimensions, possibly the specifics of the torque converter as well

ok good i got you

so what manual trans axle can you bolt on the LF 3/4 v6 ,ok i got it .

let me see what i can come up with and post back here for you , might be later this evening if that is okay

Chad

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Absolutely, no hurry.
I'm currently researching all the specifics on the engine side, I'm experienced in regards ***** ***** but I'm not really a transmission guy I always had point of contact there. Unfortunately I haven't done a project likewise since 2008 and moving to Germany I've lost contact with him. This site has helped me in the past so I'm back with hope.

well that is great man, we appreciate the business:)

i will do my best to help you

Chad

do you know the name of the expert helped you last time ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He wasn't on this site, he worked in the bay next to mine when I had my machine shop. He moved back to NC somewhere and I went off to Germany after some time traveling.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Regarding this site, the past year I've been working in a "dodge" shop and I got/get responses faster here than waiting until my friend state side goes into work in the mornings.

ok i got you .

I could not find satisfying answers to your question on what you trying to do, since i m not sure

I will opt out for another expert to help on this one

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician