Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

1994 Cadillac Eldorado car want I idle. Have to keep your

Customer Question

1994 Cadillac Eldorado car want I idle. Have to keep your foot the gas. After a while of driving it will idle for a sec not long though
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: You have to press the gas
JA: Are you fixing your Eldorado yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Idle control sensor replaced but does the same thing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: And the air condition cuts on but nothing bowls out the fan but the canister is cold under the hood just no air coming out of vents ac or heat on
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The idle problem you are having can be caused by any of the following,