Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Vibration between55-65 mph. Abs traction control light on.

Customer Question
Vibration between55-65 mph. Abs traction...
Vibration between55-65 mph. Abs traction control light on . Starts out in second gear
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: Just abs and trac control.
JA: What is the model of your '65 Cadillac?
Customer: It's a 98 deville
JA: Are you fixing your DeVille yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Axels , ball joints, hub assemblies, tie rod ends
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Any way to bypass alll the traction control abs system.any way to make it so it starts out in 1st gear?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
9/11/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Have the tires, and rims and wheel weights been checked for the vibration. Also has the alignment been checked?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician