KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

I am getting a code of B0041 on my scaner says driver

Customer Question

sir i am getting a code of B0041 on my scaner says driver deployment loop open. could you tell me what that is. thanks leonard scarbro
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  KALAMYKID replied 11 months ago.

This code is set when the left front side impact system does not show to have the correct voltage. This can be due to broken wire, corroded wire connector, There is also a shorting bar that can be removed when the system is serviced. If the shorting bar is not put back into place this to can cause the code to show up.