Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do I have to release the subframe to change the rack on a…

Customer Question
Do I have to release...
Do I have to release the subframe to change the rack on a Cadillac SRX 2004?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
8/14/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Ron Z., - Cadillac Tech - replied 1 year ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Cadillac Tech -

No need to release the subframe. If this vehicle is AWD, the front differential will need to be raised. I've wrapped up the removal procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/CZrm8A - If you found this answer helpful, please help me by leaving a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for answering your question.

If there are any other questions you had on this, or there's anything else I can provide for you on this matter, please feel free to reply and ask!

My download monitor is showing multiple clicks on your PDF file. Did you receive the file correctly?