Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Oil in water

Customer Question
oil in water
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
8/4/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 1 year ago
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech

What is the year make and model of your car? What color is the oil in the water? And do you mean there is oil in the coolant?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1957 cad series 62 365 ci oil in h20 is clear no chochlate

Is the oil a red color?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no it's oil

SO you are getting an oil sheen in the radiator?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
38; smoke out of the left exauastt

Are you loosing coolant?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no

Is the smoke a gray, white or blue color?

or is the smoke black?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
grey oil like

When was the last time you flushed the cooling system and what color is the coolant?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i'm not paying any more $ for this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
everything is recently rebuilt

If you want me to be able to help you I have to know what you have, and what all the symptoms are. I am not there and able to see the car or what it is doing, so I have to ask you to be my eyes.

How was the engine rebuilt? Did you send everything to the machine shop and have it all cleaned? Did you have the blocked bored? Or did you just replace the rings and gaskets?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it's our fault, apperantly you cant tell me if it's a cad head gastet prob, or what ever just thought i would tru the intertube for an answer...have a good life

That is not fair. I can help you but I do not want to just post any old answer to your question. I want to be able to give you facts that will save you time and money.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the web site said guaranteed results, then every time i want more info they want more $

You have paid a deposit for me to be able to help you with this problem. You do not need to pay any more for me to help you with this problem.

But I do need you to answer all my questions so I can give you the best advise and be able to help you solve this problem.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
give a ph# i will call you tommorrow

I am sorry I can not give you my phone number. It is against the rules of the site. You can how ever request a phone call through the site, but you do have to pay a little bit more for the added service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no more $ give me a ph#

I am sorry I can not do that, or I can loose my job.

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician