Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I replaced all 4 wheel sensors hubs and bearings and rear

Customer Question
shocks but my service stability...
I replaced all 4 wheel sensors hubs and bearings and rear shocks but my service stability system lt. keeps coming on
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
7/28/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 1 year ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Hello, my name is***** you tell me if you scanned the computer for codes? Is the light on right when you start the car or does it come on after you drive it for a while?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that was why i replaced all 4 wheel sensors with hubs and bearings the computer said my speed sensors were not in sync.no the lt. comes on after I have driven for sometimes a few minutes.it no longer puts the brakes on but the service stability lt.will stay off sometimes after I shut off the engine and restart car.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you still there bobby
I am so sorry for the delay. I have had some computer issues. Are you still available for me to help you with this?
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician