Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I disconecredit my battery to change my plugs not I've a

Customer Question
anti theft code now it...
I disconecredit my battery to change my plugs not I've a anti theft code now it will crank but won't start any ideas
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Engine turns over battery is a year old
JA: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?
Customer: 07 sts 3.6
JA: What year is your STS?
Customer: 07
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Plugs fuel filter coil packs
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Seem like its not getting gas
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Any suggestions
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Seems like the security stop myv fuel pump from working
7/9/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

I just need to know if it is keyed ignition or push button start

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Push button
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Plz help I'm lost

HI,

,Ok, this is the learn procedure that needs to be done:

1. Press the START button

2. Observe the Security indicator. After approximately 10 minutes the indicator will turn off.

3. Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times for a total of 3 cycles or 30 minutes. Important: The vehicle learns the password ***** the transition from OFF to CRANK. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle.

5. Start the vehicle. The module being programmed has now learned the RCDLR password.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services.Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager