Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I am trying to install side signal lights on my 2008

Customer Question
cadillac cts and have the...
I am trying to install side signal lights on my 2008 cadillac cts and have the car broke down and ready to but i cannot find out which wire is the signal light wire for the left and right signal lights. One expert says it was green but it was not green.
JA: Have you checked the brake light switch? How about the fuses?
Customer: I just need to know what color is the wire to the signal lights on the left and right front signals.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
7/6/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Here is the wire diagram. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/cadsign.pdf

light blue/white is left front turn signal power

dark blue/white is right front turn signal power

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a post rated or it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician