Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I replaced the valve gasket and the shift solenoids car was

Customer Question

I replaced the valve gasket and the shift solenoids car was shifting now has same problems
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine?
Customer: I am assuming it's probably the bands
JA: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?
Customer: Also it now says service emissions
JA: What year is your Cadillac?
Customer: 96 Cadillac Seville sls
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yea I replaced the shift solenoids and the valve gasket
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I am also a girl
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Local Mechanic Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry for the delay. I believe I can help on this concern. Do you still want or need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with this internal transmission issue.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi are you still able to get my messages?