Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

My 2003 Cadillac escalade will all of a sudden not start.

Customer Question

My 2003 Cadillac escalade will all of a sudden not start. the gage shows the starter is taking too much load. but the starter is fine when checked.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the engine will not start can you take your volt meter and at the starter check and see what the voltage readings are on the purple crank wire as well as the larger red battery supply cable and post back with the reading and we can work from there. I have also enclosed the start circuit wiring for testing reference as well in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cad%20start%20Jun%209.pdf