Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Driver information center doesnt work

Customer Question

driver information center doesnt work
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The information center receives it power from the #8 fuse located in the interior fuse panel. Start with with making sure its not blown. See the wiring diagram in the link below. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view it. Check this and let me know what you find and we can work from there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Information%20center%20Jun%201.pdf