Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Well it says disc error want play DVD/CD's all does is edject

Customer Question
will not play JA: Sometimes things...
Well it says disc error want play DVD/CD's all does is edject will not play
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Player doesn't play CD's or DVD's only edject them will not play
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, with out lots of money...
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Disconnected the battery and the fuse
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: No...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
5/9/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,Ok, first thing I need to know is the year and model of your Cadillac. I also need to know if yours is a single disc cd player or multi disc player I see that you wish to repair yourself, so it would help to know your level of audio equipment diagnostics and repairs and any testing equipment you have
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician