Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Heated seats front and rear just stopped working. All the

Customer Question

Heated seats front and rear just stopped working. All the switches light up as should. All the fuses look good unless there are more fuses I need to check. This may or may not have happened after I disconnected and reconnected the battery. I don't think all the elements can go bad at once and if they did I should play the lottery. Something must be causing these seats to not work all at once. No codes. There has got to be one main source that sends a signal to all the seats. I don't buy that this is a individual seat problem because they all went out at once. 2000 Deville. BTW I would like to buy a membership before I pay for this answer because I am sure the cost of this question would cover a membership. Ron
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
I cannot answer about the membership.You have to contact customer service for that.Now about the fuses, I see a IGN 3 fuse that feeds all the heated seats. Is that the fuse you checked?
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
I sent this to the category mod about you requesting a membership.