Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

My name's ***** *****, this is regarding a 1996 Cadillac

Customer Question

Hi. My name's ***** *****, this is regarding a 1996 Cadillac Deville not starting.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've found a page of yours from about five years ago here http://www.justanswer.com/cadillac/4hbvr-cadillac-concours-car-won-t-start-battery-months-old.html That details the problem pretty well. It won't start, there's one audible click when attempting to turn the ignition key. Headlights don't dim.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .Does it have voltage to the starter or starter relay when the key is turned?