Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Cadillac CTS: 2008 Cadillac cts I get very low air flow from

Customer Question

2008 Cadillac cts I get very low air flow from dash vents and good air flow under dash. I do get cold air with a/c on and warm air when heat is on, what could be the problem ?????
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This sounds like the mode actuator on the heater box is not switching properly.I have seen these fail before in the past needing replaced to correct this fault here.If this has not been tested at all this needs done to be sure this is the cause here and then from there replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete