Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Dee, I have a 2006 DTS as well. JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

Dee, I have a 2006 DTS as well.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm experiencing electrical issues as well, I have all power but it won't crank. My horn won't work either. I checked all the fuses and they are good. I don't know how to check the JC fuse in the Underhood fuse block
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. With the key in the run position is the instrument cluster powering up and is the theft light off and not blinking?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris