Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet
62275574

I recently lost the alternator in our 2006 Cad. DTS it's got

Customer Question

I recently lost the alternator in our 2006 Cad. DTS it's got 162,000 miles on it so I'm not surprised I had it changed and now it giving CODES: U0100 C0561, P0151and P0174
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.
The p0174 is generally caused by a partially disconnected or torn air duct. Is it possible that the ducting didn't get hooked up all the way when changing the alternator? Or maybe it was inadvertently torn?
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.
The p0151 normally points to an unplugged oxygen sensor. I this case the bank 2 pre-cat sensor. I would check to make sure it didn't get unplugged or damaged during the alternator change as well.
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to check and see if you needed any additional help. Please don't forget to rate.