Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

My esca Lla My escallade just stopped. Was working fin JA:

Customer Question

My esca Lla My escallade just stopped. Was working fin
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ju Will not start. Tried to start with automatic start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. One common failure for this issue here is a fault with a weak fuel pump.I have seen the fuel pump fail several times in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.If you have not had the fuel pressure tested at all this needs done.If found to be low on fuel pressure the pump most likely needs replaced.If you need info on how to test this pressure and what the pressure should be and you have a fuel pressure test gauge let me know and I can post that info here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete