Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

The right low beam not working. The fuses are good, bulb is

Customer Question

My name is Adrian. the right low beam not working . The fuses are good , bulb is good. left works fine. What could the problem be
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: already checked them out
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: ok
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hi, what year and model is your caddy?