Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Just looking panel removal to repair door locks.......2012

Customer Question
Hi, just looking for procedure...
Hi, just looking for procedure for door panel removal to repair door locks.......2012 cts
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's ok, I know what to fix, just want to remove door panel without breaking anything....
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm not hoping, I will fix it. Trying to remove first plastic part on door around handle.....won't come out, I am not proceeding the right way.....
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: No thanks, ***** ***** my own cars....
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
3/23/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Waverly Lorello, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Waverly Lorello
Waverly Lorello, ASE Certified Technician

Hi im Waverly

I can get the door directions for you

Can you please provide me the vin number for the car as the cts has different variations and I want to get you the correct directions the first time also which door panel are you removing drivers, passenger front or rear

Thanks

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician