Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It take first gear but not second gear i thig is the filer…

Customer Question
It take first gear...

It take first gear but not second gear for me i thig is the filer is dirty

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Iam driving my car it take first gear but not second

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

No iam taking on monday to a tranmission shop

Mechanic's Assistant: OK! The Cadillac Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?

I like to now what is the problem

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
3/6/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me what kind of vehicle this is? Is the check engine light coming on?