Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2009 Escalade was running fine turned it off went to restart…

Customer Question
2009 Escalade was running fine...
2009 Escalade was running fine turned it off went to restart nothing no power no lights on dashboard no power anywhere. Waited 30 minutes tried again it started power everywhere air bag service message and light are now on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
3/6/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Your service lights are now on due to the loss of battery voltage. Most of the time this is due to the battery cables on this vehicle. They have a tendency to have poor connections and will cause intermittent power such as this. I would start though by having the battery load tested just to make sure it is fine. If the battery is good then the battery cables should be replaced.