Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 203 cts and my wipers come on by it self and i

Customer Question
I have a 203...

I have a 203 cts and my wipers come on by it self and i can't cut them off

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I can be driving and they will come on and then i'm unable to shut them off and later they will shut off on it own

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

I have replace the relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?

Not now

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
3/3/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Jared D, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician

Is you cadillac cts a 2003 or 2013? The year seems to have come through as a 203.