Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My battery and alternator are good but won't turn over

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
it won't jump off and there are many other electrical problem's if that helps any
3/1/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Pete, Cadillac Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Cadillac Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Check and see if the battery cables are loose or corroded at your battery or to where the cables run and connect to.If any cable issues or cable connection issues are found this will need repaired to correct this fault here.I have seen damaged cables or poor cable connections cause this fault here needing repaired or replaced to resolve this fault.If these are all found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete