Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sec. Started but when I got in car put foot on brake pushed…

Customer Question
Sec. Started but when I...
Sec. Started but when I got in car put foot on brake pushed start button I still do not have control had to put remote on post in center console to get car to turn off any ideas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
2012 SRX
2/16/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what you are having a problem with, is it the remote start system? Your post is not clear to me. Post back with complete information with as many details as you can and I will try and help you with this.

Have a bad brake switch would not let car go in gear used manual override and dealer is fixing thanks

That would sure do it. Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.