Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Sec. Started but when I got in car put foot on brake pushed

Customer Question

Sec. Started but when I got in car put foot on brake pushed start button I still do not have control had to put remote on post in center console to get car to turn off any ideas
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2012 SRX
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what you are having a problem with, is it the remote start system? Your post is not clear to me. Post back with complete information with as many details as you can and I will try and help you with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have a bad brake switch would not let car go in gear used manual override and dealer is fixing thanks
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

That would sure do it. Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.