Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The radio in my 91 Cadillac brougham does not work no power…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** radio in my 91 Cadillac brougham does not work no power and the antnna does not come up it lights up when the lights are on

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well like I said nothing works I checked all the fuses I could find there is a tape stuck in it also but wont reject

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
2/2/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Triston, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Triston
Triston, ASE Certified Technician

First make sure the radio fuse has power in both side of the relay, if it only has power in one side replace the fuse, if it has no power reply back. If has power on both sides remove the radio, check for power on the yellow wire termina 8 and orange 13 and ground on terminal 1 black/white, if you don't have those signals reply back, if you do replace the radio. Lease give a positive rating. Thanks