Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2004 front turn signals are not working, The bulbs have…

Customer Question
My 2004 front turn...

My 2004 front turn signals are not working, The bulbs have been replaced with new lamps. Looking for the fuse or relay connector.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes my 2004 CTS front turn signals are not working. looking for the fuse or relay location.

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cadillac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
1/17/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Which engine is in this and is this a v?

Here is the wiring diagram for the 3.2l, the figures 2 and 3.

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician