Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I have a 2006 Cadillac DTS, The warning lights and chime

Customer Question
will all come on in...
I have a 2006 Cadillac DTS, The warning lights and chime will all come on in sucession, and will stay on for up to two or three hours. I have it in the local cadillac dealer 4 times for this problem and dispite teir best effort they cannot fix the problem. The warnings I get are as follows: Tire monitor, abs braking, suspention, stabilizer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
1/12/2016
Cadillac Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 1 year ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

This is usually due to the serial data wiring getting shorted out. There are a few spots where it commonly happens on this vehicle. Are you wanting to try to fix this yourself? If so do you have a multimeter?

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician