Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I actually have a few questions. First, a couple of weeks

Customer Question

Hi. I actually have a few questions. First, a couple of weeks ago while driving, my 02 deville went to shift into od. When doing so it started making a loud noise and wouldn't shift into od. Since then, my car won't shift into od until its warmed up. Now the car is idling very rough but, not all of the time. When it does run rough it's usually when it's warmed up and ranges from 475-700 rpms The check engine light has not come on yet either. I ran the internal diagnostic with nothing and hooked up an obd2 scanner showing 2 monitors n/a, 6 ok, and 3 Inc. Any suggestions?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

We are only allowed to help with one car system per post. Would you like me to help with the transmission or the idle speed concern?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.