Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I actually have two issues with my 2010 cadillac cts 4. The

Customer Question

I actually have two issues with my 2010 cadillac cts 4. The first issue is there is an occasional squel coming from the front left end, mostly happens when I take turns and are at a lower speed. The second issue is I have the service stabilitrak, abs faults that continue to reapear.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, it possible, if your phone records, record the sound and upload to youtube and post the link here. It really helps to hear the noise.

When you say you checked the brakes, did you pull the inner and out brake pads from the caliper to check the thickness with a micrometer and check for evidence of the wear indicator touching the rotor at times.

For the abs and stabilitrack, it really needs to be scanned for fault codes so that we are not guessing as to area of concern. Without knowing the fault codes, all you can do is check the abs wheel speed sensors' wiring harness for cuts, breaks, disconnections, and to physically check the wheel sensor ends for gouging or cuts in them.

If all ok, then no choice but to have the system scanned for fault codes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The brakes are still fairly new, I did check both pads for wear and tear.For the noise itself it is a fairly high pitch squeal and happens occasionally.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, if possible, if your phone records, record the sound and upload to youtube and post the link here. It really helps to hear the noise.