FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

Want to know what the dealer would charge to replace the

Customer Question

Customer: Want to know what the dealer would charge to replace the rear differential busing Name is Del
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2007 Cadillac CTS. Dealer stated that the rear differential bushing is coming apart
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cadillac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me what size engine you have in your CTS so that I know what model I am looking at.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3.6L V6 VVT
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Del. If it is the mounting bushing that you are referring to then it is usually about $500-600 to have replaced. Let me know if you need more help.