Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I got bad gas in my 02 escalade and I changed filter it

Customer Question
started and drove good for...
I got bad gas in my 02 escalade and I changed filter it started and drove good for about a week I let it sit for about 2 weeks it would not start I replaced filter again and still won't start
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
12/6/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

What have you checked, those include fuel pressure, ignition spark and fuel injector pulse?

How did you verify you got bad gas?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I knew I had bad gas because it spit and spuderd after I put gas in it I drove about 70 miles and it started acting up I put a bottle of heat in there and I was able to drive again I ran that tank out and changed filter it drove fine then about a week latter I ran out of gas on the highway I put gas in it got to gas station filled up drove fine I got home parked it for about 2 weeks battery died so put new battery in would not start changed fuel filter again and would not start turns over but won't start

Thanks, what have you checked, those include fuel pressure, ignition spark and fuel injector pulse?

Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician