rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 1981 Cadillac Seville Elegante I am restoring. It

Customer Question

I have a 1981 Cadillac Seville Elegante I am restoring. It has an 8-6-4 Engine. I would like to find someone who can tune the engine. I am looking for someone in the Charlotte, NC Area that I could take the car to.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Your best bet would be to contact AAA, they can recommend or even use their own facilities which they do have in many different states.

Thanks, Ron