FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

I have a Cadillac sts 2010, my key fob is not working, I

Customer Question

Hi I have a Cadillac sts 2010, my key fob is not working, I pressed it many times and the the dash says no fob sensor. It's been like this for about two weeks on and off but now it's not working at all , even when I tried pressing it for about 15 mins
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. It sounds like you either have a FOB that is failing or the battery is failing. I would start by changing the battery in the FOB. If that does not help or if that has already been done then you more than likely need a new FOB. In some cases the problem is the receiver but that is not as common. Please let me know if you need more help.