Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

My 2015 srx clicked 4 times then flashed weak battwry and

Customer Question
service antitheft. It was hard...
My 2015 srx clicked 4 times then flashed weak battwry and service antitheft. It was hard to start twice. Is it OK to drive it to the shop of I get it staryed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** for the question. It sounds like you either have a bad cell in the battery or a bad connection at the battery or the fuse box. As long as it is running the alternator should be able to produce enough voltage to keep the vehicle running, so yes you should be fine to drive it to the shop. Please let me know if you have further questions.

FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician