Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I've got the back seat out. The manual (2007 STS) says the

Customer Question
Hi...I've got the back seat...
Hi...I've got the back seat out. The manual (2007 STS) says the fuse block is located under the rear seat on the driver's side and passenger's sidek as if I should be looking at it. "To access the fuses, push in the two tabs, then lift the cover off."...?????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
11/19/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having with the seat can be caused by any of the following,

• Failed Memory Seat Module
  • Failed Memory Seat Module Connector
  • Failed Memory Seat Module Wiring

With the Memory Seat Module being fairly common. In order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to do some testing, See the steps in the link below, Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them..The seats get there power from the 30 circuit breaker located in the rear fuse panel.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Seat%20module%20Nov%2019.pdf

See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/seat%20diagram%20Nov%2019.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician