Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 2011 srx4 The car goes into limp mode with little

Customer Question

I have a 2011 srx4
The car goes into limp mode with little to no exceleration the engine reves up but no great movement
the check engine lite comes on
caddy service can find no codes
also at times the check rear axel lite come on and again no codes are found by dealer
please help thanks glenn
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Glenn,

If the check engine light is coming on then you have to have a fault code and or codes. I am not sure why they are telling you there are no fault codes. The light comes on when the computer sees a system fault and the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. I would consider finding a different dealer to check for the fault codes. If you can get the fault codes we can help you determine the cause.