Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

2006 CADILLAC SRX THE ULTRA VIEW SUNROOF WILL NOT OPEN. FROM

Customer Question

2006 CADILLAC SRX
THE ULTRA VIEW SUNROOF WILL NOT OPEN . FROM WHAT I'VE READ THE TRACKS NEED CLEANED ,RUBBER GUIDE CAPS AND GUIDE SHOES NEED REPLACE. TO GET TO THESE I NEED TO REMOVE THE SUNROOF ITSELF. MY QUESTIONIS . HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed the assembly removal steps in the link below, copy and paste the steps to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Sunroof%20Oct%2020.pdf