Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

What are your fees?

Customer Question

what are your fees?
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 2093 Seville sts. Simultaneously the sunroof, fuel release, trunk release and power lock bottoms on doors stopped working. The car is not responding to the key fob. These aresults all things the vallet button disables when on. The vallet button is set to off. We've only had car about 4 months. I'm trying to figure how to reset vallet button. What fuses control this? What else could be going on to cause items to stop functioning.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Did you buy the car with these issues, or it a new issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a new issue. All was working when we puchased. It's odd to me that all would go out at once and are all functionalities the vallet button disables. We tried to switch fuses but nothing worked after doing so. The fob worked fine too until this issue began. I've seen on Google others have experienced same issue but could find a resolution had been posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry..could NOT find resolution on google

Lets start with the fuel and trunk, use the diagram below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/trunkfuel.pdf

In the diagram are those 2 fuses good?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son took car out of town today. Can't check until tomorrow.
Thank you.

Super