Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

The auto level system in my Fleetwood Brougham is apparently

Customer Question

The auto level system in my Fleetwood Brougham is apparently not working leaving the rear of the car at its highest setting. Any recommendations to operate it manually? Or?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases this is usually due to a fault with the rear level sensor sending an incorrect level signal or broken/damaged.I would have this inspected to see if this is the cause for sure here and replaced if found to be at fault.I may be able to walk you through some electrical testing on this if you want just let me know and I will check my info.

Thanks Pete