Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

I have a 2015 Cadillac SRX. I 've been reading some of your

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Cadillac SRX. I 've been reading some of your comments about permanently disconnecting th DRLs. Can you be specific about the GM software reprogram. I am trying to request it from my dealer and they are telling me it doesn't exist, the Dealership is Don Larson Chev/Cadillac(###) ###-#### ***** techs name is Tyler.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** dont have the specific program flash number, but your dealer can call the Techline and request it, our local dealers do it all the time, last one I had done cost about 100 dollars, but the Techline has to give the flash program to the dealer, this is the only way to disable them, without having to bypass it at the DRL module,Tim